Tuesday, April 28, 2015

ill.i Optics by will.i.am eyewear: a completely different sound!

Will.i.am expresses his creative vein in different fields, therefore recognized for his multifarious talent in almost everything: rapper, singer, songwriter, entrepreneur, actor, DJ, record producer, stylist in fashion and now also in eyewear with his new ill.i Optics by will.i.am collection. It represents everything that will.i.am loves the most and it is inspired by the vintage forms of the early Hip Hop era of the 80’s, reinterpreted with great respect to details revealing a new, fresh and timeless result.





In the picture we can admire the model ll.i Optics by will.i.am WA501, a one of a kind model with its three bridges, also available in a sun version WA501.



ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA501


Then we have a more “sophisticated” and retro proposal, the ill.i Optics by will.i.am WA001, with double bridge, Gold frame  and Havana details, or with Silver frame and Black details.



ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA001


The ill.i Optics by will.i.am WA509 has an important shape for a more urban and cool look and also available in a sunglasses version WA509 and a wide selection of different colours.




ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA509


The ill.i Optics by will.i.am sunglasses are also unique. Take the ill.i Optics by will.i.am WA506 model for example. Its contemporary and trendy profile, with acetate frames and details on the bridge and on the metal temples will not go unnoticed.



ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA506


Or the specular ill.i Optics by will.i.am WA511, with its square aviator-shaped lenses available in Havana, Black or Light Grey.



ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA511


Last but not least we cannot give the appropriate space to the ill.i Optics by will.i.am SLICK RICK WA513 limited edition, born from the collaboration with the british rapper and will.i.am’s close friend, Slick Rick.



ILL.I OPTICS BY WILL.I.AM WA513


Rap your soul with the ill.i Optics by will.i.am collection, on Otticanet!



Vittorio - Otticanet

No comments:

Post a Comment